The Oil Sands Developers Group is an oil sands industry association that facilitates
solutions to shared development issues related to the Alberta Athabasca Oil
We do this by:
- Sharing oil sands developers' information, perspective and advice
with affected stakeholders
- Consulting with stakeholders to facilitate solutions to development
- Collaborating with stakeholders while balancing individual and
collective company responsibilities
- Communicating accurate and credible information, analysis and
forecasts to our stakeholders
- Managing an inclusive committee process that is focused on analyzing
issues, facilitating solutions and achieving results
"Energizing Sustainable Communities"
The Oil Sands Developers Group forecasts include up-to-date information from all developers –
including information on employment, production and capital expenditure. Our forecasts are the
basis of planning for many stakeholders and can assist organizations in
their development planning.
The Oil Sands Developers Group is governed by a board of directors comprised of
representatives of its member companies
The Oil Sands Developers Group works closely with oil sands developers, municipal and provincial
governments and other affected stakeholders.